Large-scale accommodation centres for thousands of workers are a cross between a very large hotel or resort facility and a small town or village. They have all the amenities to manage day in day out and all the aspects of community life to consider for people who are often a long way from home and rotating in and out.
We have unrivalled experience in this field, with ESS being the market leader in Australia’s remote mining and construction industry. We are on the ground working with clients on day one, from designing the facilities and project managing the set-up to bringing sites on line, on budget, on time.
We make every aspect of ‘village life’ run smoothly for the comfort and safety of the workers on site:
- when they board a plane
- welcoming them on the first day they arrive in camp
- making the bed they get in
- running the shuttle bus that takes them to work
- serving the food they eat for dinner
- arranging their gyms classes and other recreational activities
- all the infrastructure that sits behind this.
For the workers, it’s a home away from home. For our clients, it’s an efficient, well-run, tightly cost managed camp, working to its optimum.