ESS provides support services to people and businesses operating in isolated and remote locations such as the Pilbara in WA. Our services include catering, cleaning, village operations and facilities management. We lead the way in services for companies in the oil, gas, mining, construction and defence sectors.
For thousands working in remote and offshore areas, a hot meal, a clean bed, freshly laundered work wear and quality recreation are essential comforts.
Forward Thinking’ is how we describe our new direction in FIFO living. Based on in depth consumer research, we put our residents at the centre of our thinking while always mindful of our client needs and drivers. We take a holistic approach to FIFO life, focusing on the physical and mental wellbeing of our residents, by promoting healthy eating, exercise, social interaction and the all-important connection with family and friends back home.
Our global reach and knowledge base is leveraged to deliver quality services supported by robust business practices and strong, collaborative client relationships.
Our service delivery includes:
- ISO certified Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Partnerships & Joint Ventures with Indigenous communities
- Charity and community initiatives and fundraising
- Food that is on-trend and backed by strong retail brands
- Environmental programs for improved sustainability and a lower carbon footprint
- Ethical & sound corporate governance
- Activelife Coaches & personal trainers
- Injury prevention coordinators
- Nutritiouslife Healthy Eating Program
- One single point of contact for all service requirements.
For more information on how ESS can help you with your catering and support services needs, contact us.